RGICS has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Government of Chattisgarh, on 2nd August, 2019, to establish its first Policy Lab at Raipur.
The work done in the state includes the following:
- Jobful growth strategy for Chattisgarh (http://www.rgics.org/research-reports/)
- Forest Rights Act (FRA) – Case Study (http://www.rgics.org/case-study/) and Video (http://www.rgics.org/video/)
- Samarth Zilla – Jan Prerit Abhiyan – A study for Samarth Zilla – Bastar is being carried out.
- Ongoing field study with policy implications on enhancing production of medicinal and aromatics exports, with a video case study (http://www.rgics.org/video/)
- Feasibility of a silicon carbide based power electronics manufacturing cluster with Taiwanese investment.